Hi Eskha

There are some added manually, but the "Alternate sidebar tabs" are not
manual, at least they have not been since some point on Saturday. You can
add your own with the tag $:/giffmex/sidebarsegments.

Also, yesterday I made the Backlink options function the same way. Tag:
$:/giffmex/backlinks

What I do have manual that could be frustrating is that in the tabs of, for
example, Setup, I list them manually, because if I do it tag-based, then
when TW updates, the tags will be removed from the core tiddlers, leading
to confusion. I do intend to add to this so users can add custom tabs via
tags to tab groups that also have core tiddlers. But I am not there yet.

Also, I am hoping that when I am done, the elements visible in the sidebar
will be draggable so the user can rearrange them.

Thanks for your input!