One aspiration for future color tools development:

Can TW palette designers tap into some online tool to troubleshoot how well
color-contrast comes across for those with the most common type of
"colorblindness" (deuteranomaly and deuteranopia)?

The highest priority question: Does a color difference that seems obvious
to me come across with contrast for all readers where it most matters --
especially when color is leveraged to distinguish links from surrounding
text?

Here's one site that lets you specify four colors and see whether their
contrast-relations are well-preserved across common differences in color
vision:

https://davidmathlogic.com/colorblind/#%23D81B60-%231E88E5-%23FFC107-%23004D40

-Springer