Thank you saq for this enhanced version of streams, it is clearly faster
than the previous one.
I tried to use the swipe functionalities on a smartphone and they work
great!
Maybe the only thing is, when swiping wouldn't it be better if the
contextmenu position would remain the same as on the desktop version (under
the node dot on the left)?
Thank you,

kebi