I am a big fan user of Streams also; any advice on how to enable
double-click edit also on the root tiddler's text?

I have tried the https://danielorodriguez.com/TW5-2click2edit/ plugin, but
it interferes and "overrides" the Streams node-edit feature. That said, I
have a work-around now that works (only) double-clicking the root tiddler's
title or subtitle, but I have had more challenges enabling the feature on
the root tiddler's text because the ViewTemplate in play seems to
carry-down through the Streams nodes....

cheers,