So, I watch these types of clips every now and then: Log carving robot
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix68oRfI5Gw> and Automatic Hydroponic
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyqykZK2Ev4>. Filled with envy of their
competence I sometimes think "One day I will do that too".... but I know
it's a lie :-(

BUT I do more or less master TW. I can actually create things that few
people in the world can. Pretty useful things, at that.

I love TW.

<:-)