Yes, the more you put into it the better it gets, it is like a workshop
where you can customise your tools according to the job and there is a
community to share and discuss the tools they have created. I type this on
a "Unix-like" system because after many years working on Windows I realised
it's limitations which lie deep within it's design philosophy - I never
looked back abandoning Windows and I think the same for Tiddlywiki - *I* am
the only limitation which is the way it is supposed to be.