Am really enjoying your BLTs, @David,  but for one little bug in this
sandwich: the "Index summary" table on "Searchwikis Index Summary" tiddler
does not confine itself to the Story View, but spills over to obscure the
sidebar content (tested in both TiddlyDesktop 0.0.14  and latest Chrome
brower on MacOS 10.13.6).

As to the STN (Source/ Topic/ Notes) variant
<https://giffmex.org/blt/hist.html#How%20We%20Got%20to%20Now%20(Johnson)>:
It is also interesting, and i am of two minds as to which i prefer: in case
of a wiki that is for sharing with mainstream user(s -i mean people for
whom wiki-speak is a foreign language), i think the STM paradigm will feel
more intuitively usable... But for me alone, as i am just beginning to
"Grok" the qualities of Backlinks, Links and Tags, and am still in process
of deciding how best to use them, i guess i'll stick to the BLTs diet for
now (tho i'm getting a bit worried about my blood cholesterol level already
:-)

/walt