@Walt

Glad you like the BLTs!

I use Windows, and the table in
https://giffmex.org/blt/index.html#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fkookma%2Fsearchwikis%2Fui%2Findex-summary

looks good to me in both Chrome and Firefox. Does this tiddler also spill
over for you?

I am using STN and find it better, just because I am usually looking for a
source or a topic when I glance at the sidebar. The important thing is
being able to find a tiddler and see its contents. It shouldn't matter in
which way it is related to the present tiddler. But I can understand why
you want to use BLTs because of where you are at in terms of Grokking them.