@Tones
I see some useful ideas in your post! but we need to separate them and see
how we can tackle them

@TT
I think we need a proper regex pattern to handle these cases like youtube
links ( a great example)
Still I am not clear how you drop a tiddler on the same dropzone and why
not use a simple title link?
If they are from some local wikis, then why not use the searchwikis tool!
note folder and name can simply be changed and then all those bookmarks
need to be revised!

Best wishes
Mohammad