Mohammad wrote:

> On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 1:55 PM TiddlyTweeter <tiddly...@assays.tv> wrote:
>
>> UPDATE: This is slightly better: {{{ [<url>search-replace:gi:regexp[^
>> *(https?://(www\.)?|ftp:///|file:///.+/|news:|mailto:|\$:.*/)],[]] }}}
>

> YES! I tested and it works fine for me!

*Good! *

In playing with your tool I do think having a reveal that appears once you
d-n-d an address to allow you to *edit both the Index and Value* is a good
idea.

One *use case* where it would be essential would be for RELATIVE addresses
(they would need always to be edited manually).

The advantage of relative addressing is that it will work both offline
locally AND online for a site with the same structure of files.
Could be useful in having just one system for creating portable INTER-PAGE
linkage?

Just a comment
TT