Jeremy,

Thanks for the kind words!

I am thinking about possibilities for cover/banner images in a coming
edition. The screenshot is fine in the meantime.

I've kept the screenshots limited because they're hard to update and I've
found they can sometimes make people fixate on irrelevant details in the
screenshot if something is slightly different, largely aiming at including
live examples and relevant icons within the text instead. I hadn't heard
about this innerwiki thing though – that could be a neat compromise in some
places. I'll make sure to put it on my list of things to consider for the
future.