I've been waiting so much for this book to go live! I've had the
announcement open in a browser tab and refreshed it several times a day. :-)

I'm still at the beginning but I noticed that the story river is set to
zoomin mode by default. However, in this context it might be hard for
newcomers to understand what do you mean by „open” and „closed” tiddlers. I
think it might be hard for them to differentiate between tiddlers they
don't see because they haven't opened them or they don't see because the
zoomin mode has hidden them, although they are technically  „open”. To tell
the truth, in zoomin mode it is pretty useless to look at the "open" tab in
the sidebar. The tiddlers on this tab are „open” but I can't see them. So
for me they are still „closed”.

Thank you for including an „Outline” tiddler and a conventional,
hierarchical Table of Contents. The official Tiddlywiki homepage is in dire
need of such a feature. I won't rant on about that here but, in short, I'm
convinced that Tiddlywiki is not suited for documenting itself. Or, for
that matter, any technical product (software, user manuals, etc.).

Finally, I'm not sure if it's only me, but the internal links have the same
color as the body text. This way I can easily miss that a text contains a
link.