Hi folks, nice to see that my widget is in use!

I know it isn’t perfect, but I have no intention to make any changes soon –
you are more than welcome to take it and adapt it to any purpose you want.

The summary variable takes only text as input and produces only text as
output. It is not wikified and not HTML-ified either. This is not according
to any standards and the reason is lack of development skills on my side. I
did my best at the time ... So that would be an improvement I would like to
see myself. At the moment it is impossible to get a nice display for
something like this:

<$details summary="CO<sub>2</sub> equivalent">
Details about CO,,2,, conversion
</$details>

So good luck to anyone willing to invest time into this, while I try to
increase the production and use of renewable energy in my neighbourhood.
Cheers,
Thomas