Odin,

I like the look of this! I particularly appreciate the improved whitespace
and toolbar design in the editor. I might have to look at replicating some
of that in my CodeMirror editor.

Can I ask, what is the rationale behind hiding the buttons until you mouse
over them? To me it seems this mostly makes it harder to hit the button and
less obvious what options you have. Also, when I click on the more menu and
then move the mouse away from it, it does this, which I assume wasn't
intentional:
[image: ksnip_20210518-175727.png]