@Mohammad, Thank you for your comment!

@Soren, I hid the buttons because I don't really need to see them most of
the time. When I do need them, they appear when hovering the general area
where they should be. I also think that because the buttons don't really
change (except when you add one yourself) I don't need the reminders of
what options there are. I think the buttons can be visually cluttering,
especially if you pin multiple buttons, so I like the aesthetic of them
hidden. I like UI that gets out of the way when it is not needed.

The issue in your screenshot is an unintended side effect of the CSS that
hides buttons. I hadn't noticed it yet, but I agree it would be better if
those icons don't fade away while not hovering on the dropdown. I am not
sure how I would disable it for just the dropdown though : /

Odin