Mohammad,

This is nice. I also seems very adaptable> A project I set my self to do
something similar was taking too long. It would be easy for me to readapt.

I tagged it with viewTemplate and ViewToolbar tags and it mostly works
fine. however the view toolbar button is opening two popups.

Thanks so much for your work. You so often produce things that are on my
mind.

Regards
Tones