If we ever were going to use a Google Docs Style collaborative editing
functionality doing it in a tiddler at a time would be acceptable, Wiki
design would then focus a little more on the tiddler than the wiki.

I am excited for the project on fission, it sounds great and I intend to
donate, my only concern is the result is documented sufficiently I and
other less experience users can make use of it. At the present its still a
little too short and jargon filled. Plenty of assumptions are made about
the reader of the project outline.

Tones