I've followed the link and it doesn't seem to be the same issue. Although
both problems pertain to the nw file, I can still launch TiddlyDesktop
through ./nw

My problem's with getting the application to work. I can create a new wiki,
but I can't get the wiki to open up using TiddlyDesktop.
If I navigate to the place where I've saved the TW file then I can use
Firefox to open up the tiddlywiki file, but I'm trying to run TW through
TiddlyDesktop.

If I open up a wiki file using TiddlyDesktop this is what I get:
https://imgur.com/a/1wiCj5X

And I can't close that file! Not even closing TiddlyDesktop gets the file
with random date (https://imgur.com/a/1wiCj5X) to close. The only way to
close it is to close the terminal from which I launched ./nw

I forgot to mention: This is the message I get when I launch ./nw and
TiddlyDesktop does open:
~/TiddlyDesktop$ ./nw
[6521:6521:0603/160810.303573:ERROR:sandbox.cc(376)] InitializeSandbox()
called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.

The above error message that displays in the terminal can be visible here,
above the TiddlyDesktop App ( https://imgur.com/a/xnHStTf)

Thanks in advance