Ok. I get what you’re saying now. I thought about such an approach, but
doing so would exponentially increase the loading speed of the tool. I
figure that it’s best to leave each thread as a tiddler.
Imagine if the entire GG were converted. Instead of maybe 20,000
threads/tiddlers, it could have over 100,000. I imagine this could lead to
even further issues in TW itself.