Hey @Saq: That demo of Streams-as-editor
<https://saqimtiaz.github.io/streams/#Working%20with%20streams%20tiddlers>
plugin
(what i presume is performing the magic, from browsing the plugin list) is
indeed interesting... But it freezes up when i push the "save" button (have
downloaded and tried an instance in both TiddlyDesktop and current Chrome
browser; no joy), so i don't know what sort of result it yields.  I'd
install the plugin (the one labelled version 0.0.01, right?)  if i weren't
afraid of what havoc it might wreak in my wiki, and how it plays alongside
current Streams plugin (0.2.18 is what i have just installed).  Won't ask
you to touch it, but if you have any sage advice to share, i'm all ears :-)

As to those other methods you outlined in the docs: I did consider them,
but none yields the result i want.  The first one disregards node
hierarchy, while the others yield html output.  What i need is a text
format that preserves hierarchy, whether .MD or native wikitext and saves
to a single tiddler; if that save process be a one-button save, then it
should be wikitext, since that is default.  I hear you say that, given
those approaches you laid out, i might "easily set up [my] own markdown
export," but here my usual IABASF (I Am But A Simple Farmer) copout applies
<8-)

Still: i'm not afraid to diddle with my Tiddly innards a bit, as time
permits - which it does not just now, alas.
Meanwhile: i too would very much like to know who else is using Streams
regularly, and in what sort of workflow(s).
So if you are one, dear reader, please let us know!

/walt