This is really amazing. It shows me how easy Tiddlywiki can be used for
processing data (especially when you have standard formats like JSON). I've
also thought the Lambda flavour/instance of Tiddlywiki would be way more
difficult to deploy.

I guess I'll use the same approach to implement some bookmarking mechanism,
where I use data exported from getpocket.com, send it to AWS API Gateway
which then calls Tiddlywiki Lambda to store the bookmark (or add it to some
existing page/tiddler).

Again, thanks for this link!