On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 1:29:07 AM UTC+2 Scott Kingery wrote:

> Thanks for posting this. Works great with the standard editor and
> Grammarly browser extension.

There are 2 problems I see with tools like this.

a) you need to be always online
b) You need to create an account and every word you type will be sent to
their server.

I personally have a privacy issue here. TiddlyWiki is a tool that lets you
own your data. I wouldn't want to connect it to a tool that spies on my
data.

Just my opinion
-mario