Ok, but I can skip and delete something I want anyway. Forget the important
tag in a year or two :)

I have a list of tags [tags[]prefix[$:/]]

Can I wrap it like a <list>? Make a button action so it can process in a
loop?
<$action-deletetiddler...

Something like this, but I'm confused about the variables again.
Why isn't -<<TagToDelete>> working?

<$list filter="[tags[]prefix[$:/]]" variable="TagToDelete">
  <$list filter="[all[]!is[system]] -<<TagToDelete>>"
variable="tidToDelete">
    <<tidToDelete>><br>
  </$list>
</$list>

<$button>
<$list filter="[tags[]prefix[$:/]]" variable="TagToDelete">
  <$list filter="[all[]!is[system]] -<<TagToDelete>>"
variable="tidToDelete">
    <$action-deletetiddler $tiddler=<<tidToDelete>>/>
  </$list>
</$list>
</$button>

среда, 7 июля 2021 г. в 15:23:16 UTC+3, TW Tones: