Just what the MD ordered, @Dave!  Just an hour into using this plugin, i am
finding it makes a great complement to my TiddlyStreams workflow
<https://tiddlystreams.github.io/#AgileNoteTaking>, as the final step in
process of turning a Stream's hierarchy of nodes into a hierarchy of
tiddlers...

Moreover:  it looks as though
<https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/-xTFWPwzq6g/m/x4dTcZQkAwAJ> @Fred
may have solved the problem of "flattening" nodes into a tiddler while
preserving hieararchial presentation, which could serve as the bridge
between Streams and Subs.

Seems like that old Chinese wall between worlds of wiki & outlining is
tumbling down at long last!

/walt