OK @Dave -but, as you can see here
<https://tiddlystreams.github.io/#ViewTemplateConflict>, it's a pretty long
list i got by searching all System tiddlers for string "viewtemplate"...
Even longer when i add all Shadow tiddlers with that string!
NB: That TiddlyStreams wiki linked above does not have the problem; this is
a ported-over list from my "mother" instance in TiddlyDesktop.
Can you identify some potential conflict(s) in that list?

/walt