Hi,

>SO @Mario: do you think as i do that an API Explorer in TW could be a
useful tool in this pursuit? and, if so, then is it something that might be
built w/ relative ease?

I think, it would be a useful tool. .. The problem creating it from scratch
with TW is, that it would be like "reverse engineering".  The programmers
that create the API should be able to create an API explorer with ease. ..
It may be a possible "side-product" of the API unit tests ... (just a
guess!)

>From my point of view the farmOS.py library is a user-level library
already. It abstracts the API - URL building process away, so imo it can't
be used to create an API explorer.

The info needed for an API explorer would come from
https://github.com/farmOS/farmOS/blob/2.x/docs/development/api/changes.md#resource-endpoints

An API explorer would know the different "entity-type" and "bundle" names
and replace them with some dropdowns to build a valid URL eg:
/api/[entity-type]/[bundle]  would result in /api/log/activity and so on.

The different possible schemas may be seen at:
https://github.com/farmOS/farmOS/blob/2.x/docs/development/api/index.md ...
Since there is no link to a demo API, I don't know how this looks like.

-mario