Yes, Dictate directly into tiddlywiki.com from my android works after
hitting the mic icon on the keyboards.

Must see now If I can get it working on my Windows desktop. Voice
recognition without training is great now days.

I wonder if we could trigger actions like a keyboard shortcut, to open a
tiddler as well. eg "new tiddler" or "new task", even rather than "ok
google" try "ok tiddlywiki", or tab to move from title to text.
Unfortunately we need to say tiddly and wiki.

Tones