On Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 3:24:54 AM UTC+2 TW Tones wrote:

> However am I the only one who still intends to keep field names to a
> defacto naming standard such as i-am-afield no caps or spaces? so It is
> easy for me to tell field names apart from text and titles!

No -- you are not.

> Of course I look forward to naming fields using tiddler titles (and the
> value a relationship type etc..). and to contain special prefixes or
> suffixes such as "-link" or (link)  but as a rule I would like a little
> structure and naming rules.

You wrote, you want to have tiddler titles as field names. So your
field-rules have to be the same or a superset of your title rules. I would
be surprised, if "no caps or spaces" is one of them.

> This always helps retain a degree of simplicity when managing lots of
> complexity.

Oh it will be funny, to deal with all the support requests here in the
group, because some ancient and / or unsupported plugins will break. ...
I'm not even sure, what my own plugins will do with "spaces" in field
names. ...  I will have to check that.

have fun!
mario