Hi,
There was no offence intended in my last post. Your tests are good and you
already discovered a problem, that would have caused a severe problem in
production, if you hadn't found it. ... So -- well done!

What I wanted to say is that we need to test all kind of filter operators,
that can deal with fields. We need to test them with "strange" field names
eg: {{xx}} [[xx]] {x} [x] <<xx>> <x> and so on. ..

I'm pretty sure some of them will cause problems. Either filter expressions
can't be created or they cause parser problems.

For some solutions we will need the help of variables similar to some
regexp expressions with tiddler titles. See the last example at
https://tiddlywiki.com/#regexp%20Operator%20(Examples)

and so on. I think, the range of problems that will come up are very
similar to those we had or have with "strange tiddler titles". ... We'll
see.

-mario