Hi Mark,

That sounds very disconcerting. Please do let me know if you discover a way
to recreate the problem.
It seems particularly odd that the configuration tiddlers were affected as
neither the text splitting code nor relink should be touching those.

There have been problems in the past where splitting longer text into nodes
using alt+enter and having the configuration for new nodes to use the
unusedtitle macro resulted in some nodes not being visible in the Stream. I
have attempted to fix that but it is an area that needs further attention
and upcoming changes in TW 5.2.0 will help clean it up. However, even if
that bug is resurfacing, it would not explain the issue with configuration
tiddlers. I will review the code for splitting longer text into multiple
tiddlers once more.

Saq