a new icon, improved readme, everything else is the same ->
http://fastfreddy.gitlab.io/streams-fusion/ .
should help interoperability with streams-to-text addon; though will only
be able to test later

@saq agreed; not ideal. That is the reason my plugin only inserts the <div>
wrappers in case a node is multi-line or starts with !!, in order to
preserve the structure when nodes are converted to list items. This
deliberate but inconsistent behaviour annoys me too, but wrapping
everything in <div> tags felt excessive as many streams probably won't need
it.

The approach overall does have many limitations. Additionally, any
locally-only-relevant wikitext (fields/macros/filters) may fail when it is
copied, out of context, into a new tiddler with a different name and
structure.

I have been using the space-space-newline plugin myself of late; didn't
think it could have a role here, but I'll investigate.....