Well here's an example.

Here's the tiddler "title" section:
https://i.imgur.com/vYKrG9Z.png

It has spaces and other non URL standard characters in it.

The url to this tiddler is: #Next-game instead of whatever escaped
characters it should contain because the title contains them. This is all
accomplished through pmario's uni-link plugin
(https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/uni-link/).

Professional publications typically replace non URL standard characters
with standard equivalents so that their URLs aren't full of escaped
gibberish.

Examples:
https://developer.apple.com/documentation/xcode/documenting-a-swift-framework-or-package
https://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/cuda-c-best-practices-guide/index.html

The titles of the topics are used as a basis for the URLs but nonstandard
characters are stripped out for URL "beautification".. hence non-yuck!

Hope that makes sense.