Just to follow up

   - At the moment the permalink to a tiddler copies the encoded url, if
   you paste this anywhere else you keep the encoded link.
      - Click and it works however the pretty title is lost or non
      existent.
      - This copy only ever captures the encoded URL
   - If however you make the tiddler titles into links and copy that using
   select and copy, you can past this almost anywhere, email, GG, word and
   other Rich text environments
      - In some only the pretty link is pasted (not URL)
      - *In many the link is pasted and is displayed behind the original
      pretty link (this is the** most desirable)*
      - In some including plain text fields eg tiddler text fields only the
      encoded url is pasted

What I would like;

   - The existing permalink to do the equivalent of highlight and copy
   - Provide the ability to drop/paste such links from the clipboard into
   tiddlywiki and capture both the link and pretty title
      - Ideally directly and to the [[prettylink||urllink]] form required
      by Tiddlywiki
      - Alternatively as a HTML a record <a href="urllink">prettylink</a>
   - What I would like less
      - If necessary a mechanism to drop/paste into an intermediate
      mechanism
      - Another form of the permalink but with the desired copy behaviour.

Regards
Tones