Thanks BTC, and especially Flanc...

This is seriously cool, I will try and contribute more moving forward.

I can't believe how I could switch to the French language and even my poor
French was recognised as I spoke it. Wow.  As I said before to practice a
new language and succeed at having the correct words transcribed is a
revolutionary tool. No need to always talk to native speakers to practice :)

Some thoughts

   1. I feel perhaps I need to identify easy ways to have tiddlers read
   back to us as a complement, I am sure there are similar tools for browsers,
   whether or not they can be built in like this transcription process. There
   was a plugin that reads text with a progress indication over the text as it
   reads, I will share when I locate it.
      1. Windows already has text to voice readers,
   2. I do look forward, if possible to inserting transcriptions into
   existing text, which I understand is on the list of features.
   3. The commands seem to be working well.
   4. I do not follow how to add multiple new keywords, I am just a little
   confused.
   5. Is it possible to capture the actual audio and save that in a tiddler
   as well?
      1. ie using voice not only to transcribe but also to trigger a
      recording.

Speculation

   - The reason I ask question 5 above, is along with 1. above we could
   build a wiki for managing reading and playing spoken word as a script or
   like karaoke. Podcasters, radio producers etc... may find this useful. Then
   editing content could be as simple as rearranging tiddlers, be it textural
   and/or audio read what you hear, and see what is up next.
   - If this was running on top of a node server we could imagine the
   operating system responding when detecting a new tiddler containing
   instructions.
   - I listen to a lot of spoken work podcasts. Perhaps one day I can just
   play a favorite quote into my microphone, to capture it in tiddlywiki, a
   bit like how I can copy and past a types transcript.

Regards
Your excited tiddlywikian
Tones