@TiddlyTweeter:

To answer just your question about punctuation, I have tested the plugin
with various punctuation words. The result is, by saying "comma", you have
a comma. The same works for question marks, periods, etc. Some of your
other points, I felt were really good, as well. Hopefully @BurningTreeC and
I can implement them in later versions of the plugin!