Post script,

In line with the OT, I also though we could have a system-caption field
that is searched Along with standard tiddlers, so system tiddlers would
have the option of "publishing themselves" in the standard search. eg the
tag manager, if you search for it in empty you will not find it, as it
exist in a system tiddler  $:/TagManager if we gave this a system-caption =
"Tag Manager" then this system tiddler would be found although it is a
system tiddler.

This is a somewhat simple core change, or hack.

Regards
Tones