Mohammad,

I am confused, until now the fields  field_example,  field_example1,
field_example2 did not contain dates.

   - Are you trying to convert these to dates?
   - the view widget format=date only works on tiddlywiki full serial
   number dates!

Perhaps step back and describe what you want to do in the real world, not
with tiddlywiki code that may or may not be correct.

Regards
Tones