The information you are after is in my earlier post
*<<currentTiddler>> {{!!field}} *is the display replace this with *{{{
[all[current]get[field]format:date[]] }}}*

It is what is inside the span that gets coloured using style attribute,
thus what is inside the span is what is displayed,

<li><span style={{{
[all[]prefix[New]!title<currentTiddler>get[field]match{!!field}then[color:
red;]] }}}>* this is displayed inside the list*</span></li>

So basically we replace the display of  *{{!!field}} *
With *{{{ [all[current]get[field]format:date[]] }}}*
(change "field" to your date field)

So the following will be inside the span because you want the title and its
date.
*<<currentTiddler>> **{{{ [all[current]get[field]format:date[]] }}}*

The format operator requires tiddlywiki 5.1.23 or greater

Tones