Folks,

I watched the video which was too late at night for me to attend. You all
have my support and I am ready to contribute. You are all going in the
direction I have wanted for some time so you have a happy chappy here.

I was not able to receive a confirmation email or sign up to talk
tiddlywiki, but will try again in 12 hours.

I am very happy with the choice of discourse for a range or reasons

Regards
Tones