Thanks for clarifying, Tones and Soren. I had the impression that
TiddlyWiki was more cookie cutter, or could be if I didn't add or alter
code. "A no-code personal wiki system," I heard TW called. But yes, I was
seeing this as a future-proofing mechanism where I might want to migrate
some- or everything stored in TiddlyWiki to a different platform in the
future.

For more context, I was trying to set myself up to be able to transfer my
info from a digital garden on a more cookie cutter platform to a later less
cookie-cutter one, once I learned to code a bit. Starting
"non-technically," in the sense Maggie Appleton's articles  impressed on
me.

https://github.com/MaggieAppleton/digital-gardeners
https://maggieappleton.com/nontechnical-gardening

It seems I still misunderstand the question of going from a manageable
Digital Garden to a more complex one, not having data transfer be an issue.