Jamm

You can do a lot with tiddlywiki macros and widgets, perhaps an infinite
amount without any javascript, but if you choose to build complex solutions
you are also using html, css and Javascript technologies which are all
reusable skills and essential knowledge for the internet.

I would just make sure my data in tiddlywiki was logically arranged and not
worry about the future its structure, technologies, tools and more all
allow you to move your tiddlywiki data on to other places without any
problems. Tiddlywiki is not a proprietary trap.

Tones