Flanc,

Once again you seem to be producing another revolutionary feature to the
TiddlyVerse. Unfortunately I can't keep up just now but I want to thank
you. I would also suggest with 5.2.0 soon and Discourse many may have
difficulty learning about and using your solutions right away, I expect
they will be a "slow burn", so expect a response if not delayed a bit.

Thanks for your contributions
Tones