That would be great. Do try and write for the Naive reader, at most they
have some understanding of tiddlywiki.

Perhaps explain why the plugin exists, what it can do for you, avoid jargon
compare it to existing tools.

Then you can go into technical details and jargon later in the post/email.

Join us in Discourse <http://talk.tiddlywiki.org>