Folks,

I believe this is already available on tiddlywiki.com
at
https://tiddlywiki.com/#Saving%20on%20Browser%20with%20File%20System%20Access%20API

It is not yet comprehensively documented and it is hard for me to determine
what level of functionality and customisation is available to us. As a
solution only on Chromium browsers it is not yet global in application, so
understanding its value is even harder to determine.

I also ask myself "We require a click event to start the save dialogue" if
this could not be placed in a save button "lookalike" or another way to
make it user friendly. Ie just in time, not startup, Although in this
thread others suggest they do not need it.

Can someone write a user designer perspective and/or comparison with
existing methods?

My concerns;

   - How to design online tiddlywikis with a non-intrusive saving mechanism
   users can understand.
   - Dealing with the contention possible with two parties editing the same
   site.

I would appreciate it is someone can spell this out a little more for us
who need it, and can't easily understand this from the jargon and reading
between the lines in this discussion.

Thanks
Tones