*Custom Target/tab: *

I have now tested opening the current wiki in a new tab with the target
set, so that if bookmarked, subsequent visits with the bookmark open the
same named tab. I knew this worked however;

   - At the very same time a link opens a new tab, the current tab can
   initiate a modal with no exit, requesting the user closes the tab.
   - If combined with the other interactions demanded by the "Chromium
   native file system saver plugin" the complexity is further reduced.
   - I re-tested the fact that bookmarks and/or pinned tabs (with a target
   set) retain knowledge of the target name used to open them

Just to clarify my suggestions in this thread relate to using the " Chromium
native file system saver plugin" to make a "wiki your own" with local
saving - non-multiuser, it is multi-user in a sense each user ends up with
their own wiki.
I am also endeavoring to find solutions to make using this "saver" as
simple to use as possible so it works for new users.

See for more on requirements for multi-user my comments at
https://talk.tiddlywiki.org/t/multi-user-alternative-to-tiddlywiki/2899/24?u=tw_tones