Hi Tobias
> Mhhh... are you sure? I have just tested this on Firefox 3.6.4 and a
> TW 2.5.0 ...and tags, fields even modified remained untouched!
I have to use Google Chrome (ver 5.0.375.127) as ImagePath plugin
doesn't seem to work in FireFox anymore (not since 2.53 anyway) - and
images are essential for my project.
I lost all tags and custom fields from 150 tiddlers, when I used your
code (I doublecheked...) - however I was lucky it didn't have:
"autoSaveChanges();" as I'm working on a TiddlySpaceTW..
>On the
> other hand, modifier and modified really should change, shouldn't
> they?
Oh yes that would be nice!

Cheers Måns Mårtensson