Hi

With respect to the last code posted here [1], you simply have to
change...

store.getTiddlerText(t.title)+'\n'+txt,

...to...

txt,

...which sets the tiddler's content to what was retrieved as a
template via...

txt=store.getTiddlerText('NEWTEXT')||'';

Cheers, Tobias.

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/msg/707dfd2e5c80f2cc