A brilliant visualization of tiddler complexity in a TW.
Realy great Mario!!

I implemented your plugin in my TW [1], Mario, and play a little
around. It works great. But there is one issue I have: when clicking
at a label to highlight the connection I get the Javascript error msg:
"Type error: w.tiddler undefined".
My TW shows in other situations the same error msg, but I couldn't
figure out the reason for.
Maybe you have an idea, Mario.

Cheers Michael

[1]