On Sep 11, 8:22 pm, "Michael.Tarnowski" <emt...@gmx.de> wrote:
> A brilliant visualization of tiddler complexity in a TW.
> Realy great Mario!!
thx

> I implemented your plugin in my TW [1], Mario, and play a little
> around. It works great.
Which OS and browser do you use with your "monster" TW?
Your content is very interesting!

> But there is one issue I have: when clicking
> at a label to highlight the connection I get the Javascript error msg:
> "Type error: w.tiddler undefined".
> My TW shows in other situations the same error msg, but I couldn't
> figure out the reason for.
> Maybe you have an idea, Mario.
I don't use w.tiddler variable
goto search: w.tiddler <shift><enter> returns

    * CheckboxPlugin
    * CoreTweaks
    * DcTableOfContentsPlugin
    * HtmlFormattingPlugin
    * InlineJavascriptPlugin

It is DcTableOfContentsPlugin which causes the error.
I did systemConfigDisable and the error was gone.

regards
Mario