Hi Tobias,

>1) On fields... I have noticed and taken care of that part of the
> code ...at least, so I believe ...and asked (cmari) to possibly
> confirm that mine doesn't come with that problem. [2]

Here's belated confirmation that there's no problem with fields!

On the other hand, in case it saves someone else the time it took me to
identify this particular plugin conflict:

If one also has Eric's AutoTaggerPlugin installed,
then using TagSearchPlugin to make any changes to a tiddler's tags
will result in the removal of *all* the tags.

I like TagSearchPlugin, but I'm afraid I like AutoTagger better!
cmari